Head Waiter Relaxed Michelin Star
We are happy to present an excellent opportunity for an experienced head waiter to join one of central London’s most highly praised michelin star restaurants
With a beautiful dining room and well known head chef/owner, this represents a superb opportunity for a head waiter to work in a contemporary restaurant located in the heart of the London.
This outstanding opportunity will provide you with an incredible training ground in the fine-dining world of hospitality, whilst retaining a relaxed and friendly approach to service.
* You must bring enthusiasm, energy and a real passion for food and hospitality
* You can demonstrate a strong desire to learn, to work as part of a team and to contribute to the growth of the restaurant
* You will provide a high level of service to restaurant guests, taking ownership of ensuring the delivery of first class service by yourself and others
* You will be responsible for leading a section of the restaurant, your chef de rang and commis waiters, whilst also reporting to the restaurant managers
* Responsibility for various restaurant opening and closing duties
In return, you can expect a competitive salary with room to grow quickly.
If you sound like the ideal fit for such a phenomenal opportunity, get in touch today.
* Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 37350