Head Waiter, Michelin, London, 25K+
Head Waiter, Michelin Star, London, £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has just come up to work with a great dining room team within a Michelin Star restaurant located in Central London.
Over the years this exciting and ever evolving restaurant has won many accolades and awards. Recently refurbished, it is looking to expand the team and to share their wealth of knowledge with a bubbly, eager and gifted individual.
* To run a section of the restaurant, paying attention to every small detail
* Liaise with the head chef to create a bespoke and memorable experience for your guests
* Communicate with the beverage team to tailor a special drinks flight to match the cuisine
* Gain full knowledge of the ever-changing menu and gain a special rapport with each table and guest
* Eager and energetic, with a great personality and hunger to learn
* A team player, this is a very small restaurant so everybody must pull together as one
* Be able to think on your feet and make split second decisions
* An ongoing passion for great cuisine with a curiosity towards wine and cocktails
This position is already getting a lot of interest and are willing to pay more for the right candidate so please apply soon! (Closed Sundays)
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 25351