Head Receptionist, Luxury Countryside Hotel, Surrey
A stunning and award winning, Luxury Hotel is looking for a Head Receptionist to join this amazing venue ensuring your team delivers a memorable guest service experience throughout their stay.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an incredible environment, with a great team, and plenty of opportunities for development and progression.
* Warm and welcoming, greeting all guests with a smile and a can-do attitude
* Train and coach the team
* Ensure excellent standards of administration for the entire team; billing, group and events billing, taking reservations and banking.
* Enquiry handling
* Assisting with bedroom reservations
* Effective communication with all departments to ensure smooth operation in the hotel and ensure guests satisfaction
* Friendly, well organised and guest focused
* Previous supervisory experience in a quality hotel front office role
* Excellent standard of communication and immaculately presented
* Experience of reservations systems
* Experience of managing a team
* Flexible approach to working hours – earlies and lates
£23- £24,000 + amazing company benefits in addition
Please get in touch to find out more, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job role
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 40326