Head Receptionist, 4* star luxury hotel, Jersey, £19-20K
A luxury 4-star, hotel in stunning Jersey, is looking for an experienced head receptionist to work on their front of house in a fantastic team.
* Working in a really friendly team, you would report directly to the Front of House Manager
* Supervise the reception team
* Motivate, train and lead the team; leading by example
* Ensure guests experience warm, effective and helpful service at all times.
* Daily administration duties and cashiering
What we are looking for:
* At least 1 years experience working within a 4/5 star venue is essential
* Great communication skills and courteous and professional at all times
* Ability to train and motivate a team
* Proactive, adaptable and self-motivated
* Previous experience with Opera or similar front office system would be desirable
* Must have an excellent level of spoken and written English
* Spoken French and/or German would be desirable
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent communication skills
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29614