Head Pastry Chef Events
Head Pastry Chef Events Company
A high end events company are looking for a talented events Head Pastry Chef
* The head chef is looking for a brilliantly talented head pastry chef to work with him in his events kitchen.
* Food quality is incredibly high, so you must have a background in fine dining and have a passion for creating delicious and beautifully presented desserts and sweet canapes.
* The role is very hands on as you will need to ensure that mise en place is ready for the events, of which there can often be several in one day. The role will be ensuring that the kitchen runs smoothly, that menus are develops and that all events run at a high standard expected of this company
* The hours for this role will vary depending on the demands of business so you should be willing to be flexible. You will be working mainly day shifts during the week with 2 evenings and occasional Saturdays.
* The company Brilliant Reputation within the London Events industry
* The production kitchen is based in London
* Salary is £40-45k a year depending on previous experience
As Head Pastry Chef chef you will be expected:
* To be able to hold your own in the kitchen and run the section
* Experience in High end events or 5 * Banqueting or Rosette Restaurants would be preferred
* You need to be passionate about food, be organised, work at speed to keep up with the fast paced nature of the kitchen, as well as a desire to learn.
* Your knowledge of modern European food should be good and you should be of a high standard in HACCP and food hygiene.
If you feel that you have what it takes for this role “Head Pastry Chef Events”. Please send your CV to Harriet at Change Hospitality-
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles:
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title “Head Pastry Chef Events” in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications in the hospitality and catering industry we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Harriet Brown
Reference: HBR Headpastry
Job ID: 19323