Head Pastry Chef
Job ref: MJA/PASTBERK021
Beautiful luxury Hotel looking for a Head Pastry Chef! Rosette awarded restaurant! Amazing Salary of up to £40,000pa!
An elegant country manor hotel in Berkshire is on the hunt for a Head Pastry Chef to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a perfect opportunity for a disciplined Head Pastry Chef to work with a true legend of the Hospitality and Catering industry.
Training and experience are important, but the most important aspect of your application will unequivocally be your attitude. You must have a strong work ethic and be inspired to constantly push yourself to new levels of precision and detail. A big part of your role will be motivating and training junior members of staff in a high pressure environment, so you should have a positive and calm approach to training and development.
Head Pastry Chef, luxury manor hotel in Berkshire,
* Salary up to £40,000pa
* Meals on-shift
* Excellent learning environment
* Refined cuisine and impeccably high standards
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Head Pastry Chef
* Previous experience in a refined environment
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and/or visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 31636