Head Pastry Chef
Job ref: MJA/MICPASSOU078
Central London 5* boutique hotel now looking for a Head Pastry Chef! Salary up to £35,000pa + service charge!
A beautiful boutique hotel is now in the recruitment process for a strong Head Pastry Chef to join their team. This amazing opportunity is open to anyone with extensive fine dining experience in the Hospitality and Catering industry, with previous experience as a Head Pastry chef in a similar environment.
You should have the discipline and drive to consistently produce dishes of outstanding quality, while holding the utmost respect for the ingredients used and unique cooking methods. You should be adaptable and flexible as this restaurant frequently produces bespoke dining experiences for their customers, offering a unique experience every time.
Central 5* Boutique Hotel Head Pastry Chef:
* Salary depending on experience up to £35,000pa
* Service charge paid on top of salary!
* Bespoke dining experiences
* Working as part of a focused and driven team of disciplined chefs
What we need from you:
* Previous Michelin, Rosette or Hat experience
* Previous Head Pastry Chef experience
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* Strong communication skills
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 27168