Head of People
Head of People
A rapidly expanding café and restaurant group with multiple brands. Cafes, all-day dining and brasserie style venues based in London.
The company has a strong focus on customer experience and a non-corporate approach to everyday business
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, hospitality passionate HR leader to join a small company at the beginning of a brilliant journey with some great people.
* Casual dining/brasseries
* Fantastic night time dining spots
* Forward thinking food and beverage offerings
Main Duties, Skills and Experience requirements
As Head of People, you will:
* Support the CEO in delivering strategy to grow the business
* Ensure the people side of the business runs smoothly, efficiently and happily
* Developing talent within a rapidly expanding business
* Be agile and proactive in your approach to doing an amazing job day in day out
* Be able to collaborate on a daily basis, and work independently when needed
* Be a HR professional with a minimum 5 years’ experience (CIPD is preferred)
* Have experience and a huge love for the hospitality industry
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect on Linkedin for further opportunities
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 31055