Head of Marketing, Social Media & Sales
We’re thrilled to be working with an expanding group who have some excellent venues in central and south London. From restaurants to pop-ups and bars, the group’s growing portfolio is looking for an equally ambitious marketing expert to take charge of all social media, sales and marketing needs.
With three current sites, and 3-4 in the pipeline in the next two years, this is a perfect time to join a company and lead on their marketing and social strategy.
* Develop and deliver the marketing plan for all venues in the group
* Work closely with the directors on brand development of new and existing concepts
* Create innovative ways to attract new customers, and market the group
* Be responsible for all things digital and media related – website, SEO, review sites, google, e-newsletters, printed collateral etc
* Develop the strategy, manage and grow all social media channels for each venue (instagram, twitter, facebook)
* Work closely with the our PR agencies, photographers and videographers
* Work closely with the respective GM’s to drive sales & footfall, establish booking procedures, facilitate private hire opportunities and generally market each restaurant
* Provide weekly and monthly reports to directors and track progress of various marketing campaigns
* Work with management on strategy for reservations, group bookings, and private/corporate hires
* Have 2+ year’s experience in restaurant marketing (ideally in London)
* Be able to hit the ground running and come up with your own strategies and execution plans
* Able to work independently, with the full support of the team and reporting to 2 directors
* Be willing to spend time and travel between various sites, as well as in the office (all in London)
* Have a passion for, and solid understanding of social media (Instagram, facebook, twitter – advertising included)
* Have basic experience with website development (e.g. squarespace), booking systems (e.g. open table)
* Be well versed in photoshop / indesign / illustrator
Please apply with your current CV today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 37262