Head of Marketing & Communications, Visitor Attraction Exhibiti
Head of Marketing & Communications
Visitor Attraction Exhibition
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing & Communications to play a key role for this Exhibition; world class visitor attraction.
* Responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing and Communications Strategy and to deliver on targets
* Maximise and drive revenue through proactive and reactive sales and marketing opportunities and publicity
* Be a brand guardian of the company
* Develop and execute the digital marketing and events strategy; increasing sales, increase reach and brand awareness and grow visitor database
* Ensure all channels internally and externally are communicating a consistent message and brand standards
* Implement communications, sales and marketing campaigns, evaluating and reporting on ROI
* Competitor analysis and keeping up and following trends and development within the market
* A strong commercial mind
* Degree in Marketing/ Communications or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
* At least 3 years management level experience within an advertisement/marketing environment, preferably within an international brand.
* Motivated, proactive and creative approach
* Proven experience within PR
* Exceptional communicator and strong negotiator
* Attention to detail and result-oriented
* Strong creative instincts and judgement
* Able to cope with a fast-paced environment and balance and prioritise multiple tasks
* Experience in managing PPC/SEO, affiliate programmes, email marketing, social media, website CMS’s, databases, etc.
Please apply today with your current CV, for interviews taking place asap
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 45635