Head of HR, 5* Central London Hotel, £50-£60K
A luxury 5* hotel in Central London is looking for a highly driven, proactive and professional Head of HR to join their team as a key member of senior hotel management. As Head of HR you will be responsible for organising and developing the hotels HR strategy and policies, ensuring they are implemented and adhered to by all departments and staff.
Role will include:
* Leading and mentoring a small to medium HR team
* Responsible for recruitment process procedures
* Develop strategies to ensure staff development, reward & recognition
* Develop and control HR budget
* Focus on driving and developing the hotels culture in line with company standards and values
* Create innovative and motivating strategies with continuous reviewing of all HR policies and standards
What we are looking for:
* Previous Experience as a senior HR professional within a 5* venue
* Experience managing an HR team
* A confident, professional communicator and leader who can work under pressure and multi-task
This is a really exciting role for a passionate HR professional looking to make a big difference
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29089