Head of Finance – Events & Hospitality
Financial Controller – Amazing Events & Hospitality Company
£50-55K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join one of the UK’s most creative and dynamic hospitality and event companies.
Our Client is a past paced and quickly growing business, looking for a strong leader who has a range of skills across multiple financial disciplines to support the Board of Directors of the business to make sound business decisions.
As a great communicator with strong business acumen, you must be excited at the prospect of developing your career within a fast moving and ambitious business, with the opportunity to take on more responsibility as the company grows.
* Lead on all aspects of financial operations and reporting
* To form a close working relationship with the Board of Directors.
* Provide financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers to the Board and key stakeholders
* To provide strong leadership and management to the Finance Team
* 5+ years’ experience in accounts or finance.
* Qualified member of a major UK accountancy body – CIMA, ACCA etc.
* Well educated with exceptionally strong written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of working in a target driven, fast-growing and dynamic environment.
* Experience in compiling and reporting Board information and key KPI’s and strategic financial planning.
* Experience of managing and leading a team.
* Experience of dealing with international subsidiaries and payments.
* Appropriate experience relevant to the role in Hospitality & Events.
* Exceptional communication skills at all levels
* Keen problem solver with the ability and willingness to take ownership & resolve issues
* Ability to be flexible and to thrive in a hardworking team
* Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong, professional working relationships with colleagues
* Experience in using Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google
* Slides) and CRM systems (We use Salesforce).
* Experience of using online accounting systems (we use Xero)
* Full driving license.
* Professional attitude to work
* High integrity and openness combined – committed to good governance.
* Excited to be part of a fast-growing team
* Excellent phone and ‘face-to-face’ manner
* Team Player and self-starter with an enthusiastic and positive outlook
* Methodical and organised approach to work with exceptional attention to detail
* Fun with a good sense of humour!
Closing date for applications Tuesday 3rd April.
Interviews from Monday 9th April.
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.
Contact: Rachael Fallon
Job ID: 18573