Head of Event Bar Operations
+ Bonus + overtime
A specialist drinks and events company is looking for a Head of Events Bars to lead a strong team of Event Managers.
This is a really cool and exciting company to work for, working within a great team, with great clients and across a variety of incredible events across amazing venues.
* Responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of the events calendar
* Account Management of Clients; nurturing and developing relationships
* On site Operations Director for all major events
* Report into MD, reporting and forecasting for the Events department
* Managing, training and developing the team
* Manage preparation of creative content and event ideas for assigned event briefs
* Responsible for the team of staff and in charge of the set up and running of events
* Responsible for all operational systems in the warehouse, on-site and in transit
* Be involved in developing a new business strategy
* Responsible for tracking margin targets; ensuring these are being met by tracking and recording job specific P&L’s
* Ensure the effective communication of all event details to all relevant teams
If you’re ambitious, creative and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude this role is for you.
* Previous catering/event planning and operational experience across a variety of venues and events
* Must have proven track record of managing a team
* Energetic, ambitious and driven
* Keen eye for detail
* Natural people person with a creative and hands on approach
* Outstanding client management
* Highly organised and a great communicator
* Great logistical management skills
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company within a great team, please do apply with your current CV, looking to interview asap
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49549