Head Chef – Tastings
We are seeking a Michelin level Tastings/development chef to oversee the creative drive of this high end events kitchen. To develop seasonal menu ideas, new culinary concepts and to respond to current and future food trends.
This independent company delivers food across all cuisines, styles and formats. The kitchen is located in South London.
This is a role for a competent, dedicated and creative individual with Michelin standard experience. It would ideally suit a candidate looking for a more creative, flexible role and who has dealt with high quality ingredients and produce.
The development chef will:
* Design and develop seasonal menus, new creative food concepts and support planning teams with responses to client briefs.
* Ensure our operations remains at the cutting edge of culinary development.
* Support marketing and social media teams with content generation.
* Oversee the leadership of tastings in the events kitchen, to ensure food for events and tastings are delivered to the highest of standards in line with our company systems and processes.
* Work with all kitchen departments to ensure the team is delivering consistency of all cuisine at events as shown at tastings.
* Seek out new, high quality products.
* Record all recipes
* Work with Executive Chef to ensure all relevant information is being recorded and delivered within the culinary briefs and guidelines.
* Train and develop the kitchen brigade to replicate developed dishes.
* Work on the events with the production team delivering high quality food.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative chef with proven experience of working in top quality kitchens. A real chance for an individual to see their dishes produced and delivered to the highest standards in all of the companies events.
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Please quote ” Head Chef – Tastings “in your response. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Due to high response we normally receive to these roles, only successful candidates will be notified.
Head Chef – Tastings
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 31047