Job ref: MJA/HCMJAKC080
Exclusive Kensington and Chelsea members club – Head Chef – day shifts only! Salary of up to £40Kpa!
An exclusive private members club in Kensington and Chelsea is looking for an experienced Head Chef with a fantastic attitude to lead their kitchen team.
The right candidate will have passion and ambition to achieve and maintain excellent standards throughout the kitchen.
You must be confident developing diverse menus incorporating a vast range of fresh, seasonal produce- there is a large health focus.
Attitude in key and it is important that you can create a positive, professional working culture for the small, friendly brigade of up to 4 chefs. This is a very hands-on role, motivation and team development are key!
You must have strong leadership competencies and have experience completing all HR procedures.
The job role offers a very attractive work life balance with daytime shifts covering 45 hours a week.
Salary: £40,000 package
Position: Head Chef
Location: Kensington and Chelsea
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Previous experience at Head Chef level
* Previous experience managing a small brigade
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 40008