Job Ref: MJA/HCPMDWL039
Head Chef | Private Members Club | Health Focus – Day shifts only!
An exclusive private members club in West London is looking for an experienced Head Chef with a fantastic attitude to lead their kitchen team.
The right candidate will have passion and ambition to achieve and maintain excellent standards throughout the kitchen.
You must be confident developing diverse menus incorporating a vast range of fresh, seasonal produce- there is a large health focus.
Attitude in key and it is important that you can create a positive, professional working culture for the small, friendly brigade of 3 chefs.
You must have strong leadership competencies and have experience completing all HR procedures.
The job role offers a very attractive work life balance with daytime shifts covering 45 hours a week.
Salary: £40,000 package
Position: Head Chef
Location: West London
What we need from you:
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 38020