Job ref: MJA/HCHGEVEN027
Head Chef up to £40k – very popular Harrogate contract catering venue!
A Head Chef with a strong logistical and analytic approach to organising multiple events is needed for a very busy contract catering venue in Harrogate. You will be in charge of coordinating and overseeing many different functions at once – this venue has the capacity to cater for sit down meals for up to 1,000 covers, and frequently hosts events attracting over 10,000 visitors.
The successful Head Chef will have a Hospitality and Catering industry background in hotels, event catering or high-end contract catering. You should be able to apply your hard-earned knowledge in high volume banqueting and events to lead and coach a talented brigade of Chefs. This position also encourages a great work/life balance, with a maximum working hours of 45 hours a week!
Harrogate Contract Catering Head Chef:
* Salary of up to £40Kpa
* Very popular contract catering venue
* Excellent standards of cuisine
* 45 hours a week maximum working hours
What we need from you:
* Previous high-end volume catering in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry
* Previous experience as a Head Chef
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* National Insurance Number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 32552