We are looking for a Head Chef with a flair for Events and Logistics to manage this Multisite large scale operation based in Central London.
You will need to have a strong events background and a clear understanding of volume and menu design. This role will incorporate both ends of the spectrum in terms of managing high end operations and also creating small scale intimate dinners.
Head Chef Benefits;
* Basic Salary of £50Kpa
* Bonus package of 10%
* Autonomy surrounding Menu design and Kitchen management
* One of the most prestigious positions in the Events World.
* Central London location
* Dedicated Brigade of five staff
* Based of 48 hours contract with seasonal flexibility to demand
* Fresh-produce focused, seasonal menus
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Exec/Head Chef
* Previous minimum 2 year experience in an Events Kitchen
* Strong communication skills
* Concrete Knowledge of Finance and BOH Controls
* Excellent Organisational and Logistical skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles within the Hospitality and Catering Industry
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance
Please quote the reference Head Chef in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 31028