Head Chef Private Members Club 45K
An incredible opportunity has opened up at a stunning Private members Club based near Notting Hill in West London for an enthusiastic and determined Head Chef.
The role offers a very competitive salary of £45Kpa with a Bonus scheme attached.
This is a rare chance to work in a friendly kitchen team and alongside an experienced and well known Executive chef.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity to develop and learn from the very best! You will be using seasonal, locally sourced produce to create traditional British cuisine with a stylish modern twist.
Location: West London
* Attractive salary of 45Kpa
* Good shift pattern
* Working with quality, fresh, seasonal produce
* Amazing development opportunity
* Friendly kitchen
* Multi outlet service
* Easy travel links
What we need from you:
* Previous Head Chef experience with High end Gastro dining
* An enthusiastic approach to work
* Transport to work
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address i.e. bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance number
Due to the expected high volume of applicants we recommend that you get in contact and provide us with your CV so we can arrange interviews as soon as possible. We regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Sam Mason
Job ID: 30676