Fresh fish restaurant in West London Head Chef position now on! Salary up to £32Kpa!
A fresh fish restaurant in West London featuring a daily catch menu has cast their net in search of a new Head Chef to lead their team! Using only the freshest seafood, delivered on a daily basis – this restaurant really has a “from the boat to the table” ethos. Simple plating techniques and classic garnishes help the quality of the food speak for itself.
As Head Chef in this position, you will be leading a team of 4 chefs, serving up to 70 covers a day. You will be responsible for training and mentoring junior members of staff, creating a new menu every day from the day’s catch and monitoring all aspects of food hygiene, health and safety and daily food logs. You should have previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience in a fish or seafood restaurant, and previous experience at Sous Chef level for a minimum of 2 years.
Fresh fish restaurant, West London Head Chef position:
* Salary of up to £32Kpa
* Fresh seafood and fish every day
* Daily changing menu
* Managing a brigade of 4 chefs
* Serving up to 70 covers a day
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in a fish and seafood establishment
* A minimum of 2 years of experience at Sous Chef level
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 27158