Job ref: MJA/HCFPP055
Unique City of London kitchen now hiring a Head Chef for their interesting restaurant – paying up to £33Kpa!
A City of London restaurant with a unique menu style is now in the recruitment process for a new Head Chef to lead their small team.
This restaurant has a unique take on serving a traditional British menu staple using on the freshest ingredients and preparation methods. You should have previous experience leading a team in a Head Chef capacity and be able to motivate those around you to perform their at their best.
Food hygiene is a very important focus, you will need a level 3 Food Hygiene Certificate issued within the last 18 months. You will have a role in menu development, staff training and all aspects of preparation and service. There is an eclectic mix of cuisine styles, embracing any quality background in the Hospitality and Catering industry.
City of London unique restaurant – Head Chef position
* Kitchen and brand training provided
* 48 hours/week
* Salary of up to £33Kpa depending on experience
* Pension contributions
* Free meal on site when working
* 27 days of holiday a year including bank holidays
What we need from you:
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* Previous experience as a Head Chef essential
* Strong work ethic
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Reference contacts for 2 years
* National Insurance Number
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. For a full listing of our vacancies please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23157