Job ref: MJA/HCPP50K059
Amazing Head Chef position now on in West London – 6 shifts, paying up to £50Kpa!
A great opportunity has now become available for a fine dining experienced Head Chef to take a step back from hectic kitchen life and focus on simple, fresh food. This small restaurant combines modern European and British cuisine styles, sourcing their ingredients from only the best suppliers.
As Head Chef in this very well-reviewed restaurant, you will be leading a team of 4. The dining room provides an intimate experience, serving a maximum of 38 guests in a sitting, so you can expect to be able to focus on quality production and presentation. The menu changes with the seasonal availability of fresh produce, so this role will include a strong focus on menu and dish development.
You should ideally have a career history in fine dining – Michelin or Rosette experience is essential in any branch of the Hospitality and Catering industry.
Fine dining, West London restaurant Head Chef position
* Salary of up to £50Kpa
* Only 6 shifts a week!
* Restaurant closed Sunday evenings and Monday all day!
* Leading a small team of 4 chefs
* Fresh-produce focussed, seasonal menus
What we need from you:
* Previous experience as a Head Chef
* Previous Michelin or Rosette experience
* Strong communication skills
* Passport and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food Hygiene Certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
* 2 years of reference contact details or written references
* National Insurance Number and bank details
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full list of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 23127