Job Ref: MJA/HCMCMSP030
Brand new private members club opening soon – now seeking a Head Chef to take the helm! Central London paying up to £40,000pa, MONDAY TO FRIDAY!
A brand-new members club in Central London is looking for a Head Chef to help them set up and manage their back of house hospitality and catering. This role is predominantly Monday to Friday to start, with the possibility of working Saturdays after setting up is complete.
The proprietor is looking for a creative Head Chef; a foodie with a passion for delivering great food who can manage a team of up to 10 chefs. The successful candidate will have a lot of guidance, support and feedback from the owner of the club.
This Central London private members club is set to open this summer and is split over 4 floors, with everything running from a central kitchen and a prep kitchen.
Private members club Head Chef:
* Monday to Friday (some Saturdays at a later date)
* Open until 10pm
* Opportunity for a Head Chef to flex their creative muscles!
* Salary of up to £40,000pa
* Brigade of 10 chefs to manage
What we need from you:
* Previous experience managing a team
* Experience in a new opening advantageous but not essential
* Flexibility to work some evenings and some Saturdays
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill
* Food hygiene certificate L3 in line with hospitality and catering industry standards
* 2 years of references
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 17582