Head Canape Chef
Job Ref: MJA/HCCSLEC089
High-profile events catering company in South London now hiring a Head Canape Chef – paying up to £35,000 + paid overtime!
A high-profile event catering company based in South London is now scouting for Head Canape Chef to join their permanent staff. This company is known for its bespoke menus and distinguished list of venues. As a Head Canape Chef in this role you will be reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef, executing fine-dining quality fare in some of London and the UK’s most exclusive and distinguished events spaces.
You should excel in time-management, creativity and have the communication skills to successfully delegate to a team consisting of both permanent and casual members of staff. You should be comfortable presenting dishes in a menu-tasting setting to clients on a regular basis while taking in their feedback and adapting to their needs. For this reason, creativity and a flexible approach to menu writing is imperative.
South London Events Company Head Canape Chef:
* Salary of up to £35Kpa
* Paid overtime
* Creative input in bespoke menu writing
* Fantastic company training available
* Many prestigious events venues across London and the UK
* Leading a great team of permanent staff, regular casuals and temp workers
What we need from you:
* Fine dining and quality volume experience with creative input
* Previous experience as a Sous Chef
* Adaptability to create bespoke menus
* Strong communication and delegation skills essential
* Passport and/or Visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie utility bill or bank statement
* 2 years of references supplied
* National Insurance Number
* Food Hygiene Level 3 certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com .
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25307