Head Bartender, Stunning Countryside Retreat,Shropshire,£22-26K
A stunning rural countryside retreat with incredible grounds, is looking for a Head Bartender to start as soon as possible.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to work with a fantastic team offering guests a super sociable and interactive experience in a gorgeous setting. This is a great company to be a part of with lots of potential and progression.
As Head Bartender:
* You will oversee the bar service to offer high quality, courteous and efficient service that ensures all guests have a memorable experience.
* Lead and supervise the team, motivating and developing them
* Ensure standards are monitored and improved upon as required
* Comply with licensing regulations and hotel procedures
* Knowledge of all beverages served in the bar and train the team on preparation and presentation
* Upsell and create strategies to increase average spend and maximise revenue
* 48 hours per week on a 4 day operation (Thurs-Sun)
* Experience working in a quality, fast paced operation
* Ability to work under pressure and multi task, with a proactive, hands on approach
* A great passion for drinks and quality service
* Ability to motivate, train and lead a team
* Passionate about creating memorable experiences for every guest
* Must be able to drive
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 28914