Head Banqueting Chef
Job ref: MJA/HBQCREN092
Head Banqueting Chef position now available for one of the best events spaces in West London! Salary package of up to £61Kpa!
An institution in West London’s 5* hotel business is in the recruitment process for a Head Banqueting Chef to lead their major operation! You will be managing a brigade of 16 chefs, delegating to serve up to 1600 covers. Due to the impeccable reputation of this very well-known establishment, you should have Hospitality and Catering industry experience totalling a minimum of 10 years, with very high quality volume and restaurant experience. As Head Banqueting Chef you will be expected to have knowledge of international and fine French cuisine, a strong grasp on recipe and menu training and have exceptional delegation skills.
This position consists of a basic contract of 40 hours a week, however as Head Banqueting Chef, you will have to be flexible and work hours as required by the business when busy. You should be strong in motivating your team to consistently get the best out of them as well as mentoring junior members of staff to help them grow their own skills sets.
Head Banqueting Chef, 5* West London Hotel:
* Amazing salary package of up to £61,000pa
* Contractual 40 hours
* This position will include evening and weekend work as the business requires
* Serving up to 1600 covers
* Very prestigious London event space
* International and refined French cuisine styles
* Managing a brigade of 16 chefs
What we need from you:
* Previous experience in high quality banqueting
* Previous experience as a Head Chef or Sous Chef
* Passport or ID and visa where applicable
* Proof of address ie bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months
* Food Hygiene Certificate L3 in line with Hospitality and Catering Industry standards
* National insurance number
* 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants expected, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Contact: Mary-Jo Appaqaq
Job ID: 25365