Guest Service Coordinator, 5 Star Luxury Hotel
* Provide an exceptional guest experience with first class service
* Anticipate guests’ needs and ensure guests are immediately greeted with a warm welcome, and throughout their stay
* Check ins/check outs
* Liaise with guests prior to arrival and ensure key information is noted and communicated with relevant departments
* Be a key point of contact for guests
* Previous experience in a customer facing role
* Passionate and motivated
* Knowledge of Opera would be desirable
* Great customer service and communication skills
* Immaculately presented
Salary – £20,309
An amazing opportunity to work for a luxury hotel collection with great benefits and lots of opportunities for progression
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews this week.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 41946