Guest Relations Manager – Stunning 5-star Hotel
A stunning luxury 5-star Hotel is now looking for a Guest Relations Manager to join their team.
We are looking for someone experienced and efficient, to be the first point of contact for all guests and members, ensuring they get the highest standard of service.
The Guest Relations Manager will have a management presence and report to the Front of House Manager. You will liaise directly with the Reception Manager and Senior Management all the guest’s relevant feedback and operational challenges. The role will be based on a 12-hour shift, working 3 days on and 3 days off on rotate shifts.
* To ensure that the guest experience from entry to the hotel through to departure is delivered according to Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and the guest expectation.
* To input and review Departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
* To ensure the shift is well organised, that the team is allocated duties and that they are completed at the end of the shift.
* To conduct show rounds when required.
* To have a working knowledge of all Front of House related systems and equipment, Opera and Concept.
* To assist with the training of all Reception staff and monitor performance
* To check that all postings, bills, accounts, cash and credit transactions, floats, adjustments, allowances, balancing and handover procedures are implemented proficient.
* To ensure the continual safekeeping of all cash/security/keys and that regular banking is made in compliance with laid down company policies and security arrangements
* To ensure that all FOH storage areas are locked and kept neat, clean and tidy at all times.
* To work to a rota set by your head of department including Night Shift cover when required and to understand that this will be in accordance with business demands.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 14327