Guest Relations Manager – Arabic Speaker – £xcellent
Guest Relations Manager – Arabic speaker – £xcellent package
We are working with a high-profile, high end venue in West London to find their next Guest Relations Manager. The role will require the highest levels of customer service and exceptional attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have extensive guest relations, concierge and/or reception experience in a five star environment. A willingness to go above and beyond for customers will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent staff benefits – daily meals, travel and clothing allowances.
* Polished, charming and personable
* Confident and charismatic
* Fluent in gulf Arabic – including reading and translating
* Experience in a high-end/five star establishment essential
* Ok with working late nights – often starting at 5/6pm in the evening.
* Five star establishment
* High-profile, high net worth clientele
* Beautiful, multi-faceted venue space
* Restaurant, gaming space, members bar, library
* Provides excellent, on the floor training.
The role will require evening work, when the venue is at its busiest. The guest relations manager will work directly with the Director of guest relations to ensure every night runs as seamlessly as possible.
In return for excellent customer engagement and service, the client offers a starting salary of 28K + bonus, as well as 3K allowances for clothing and travel.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 25725