Group Venue Sales Manager, Catering Company, London
Group Venue Sales Manager
An incredible opportunity with huge scope, focusing on a large portfolio of venues for this extremely established, growing catering company. Such an exciting role working within an amazing team; selling events and meeting revenue targets.
This role is for a re-active seller, ideally from a Unique Venue of London, but someone with a pro-active mindset who is motivated, driven and ambitious.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading and very lovely Event Caterer offering lots of progression with excellent benefits and to work in a really great and friendly team!
* Winning and converting event business, to meet and exceed targets and budgets
* Proactive and efficient approach ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a systematic, timely and professional manner
* Communicate with all venues and ensure smooth and detailed hand over of event details
* Conduct show rounds for clients
* Creative approach; helping drive new initiatives and incentives
* Key account management; measuring ROI and reviewing potential
* Assist with the organisation of FAM events and showcases as well as attend client events, promotions, trade exhibitions, client entertainment evenings and sales events as required
* Must have previous experience in a sales role within a unique venue
* Good knowledge of food and beverage and ability to maximise this income stream
* Natural people person with strong sales skills
* Proactive, creative and hands on approach
* Team player
* Energetic and motivated
* Experience in running multiple events preferably within a caterer or venue
* A knowledge of the industry and London venue scene
We are shortlisting candidates now for interviews asap, so do get in touch with your current CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 47994