Group Training Manager – F&B -£35 k
We are currently looking for an experienced Group Training Manager who has a strong background in Food & Beverage and Hospitality for a renowned café restaurant group.
Salary £32 000 – £35 000 with bonus 10%
* Needs to be operational and flexible to work across all sites
* Skilled enough to be able to create and implement company-wide training using the existing tools/material
* Work with GM’s/HC’s to implement and sustain the training
* Branded backgrounds considered, someone intelligent and autonomous, with a structured approach in developing training packs for all positions, all departments
candidate superpower & very essential:
* Great personality
* Tenacity and drive
* Evidence of previous achievements in a similar role
* Attention to detail with training material, presentation, formatting
* Understanding company’s tone of voice, culture, and being able to filter it down to the teams
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (I will ask to see PPT presentations, it’s crucial in training)
* people role, so compassion, patience is essential
this is a people person role, so the ideal candidate would have a lot of compassion and patience, if this sounds like you and want to be a part of the development and success of the teams please send you updated cv today as we are now shortlisting and arranging interviews with suitable candidates in our London Bridge office.
Please feel free to connect with Fiona Formicola at Change to keep in touch!
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Fiona Formicola
Job ID: 23815