Group Revenue Manager
Group Revenue Manager
4* London Hotel
35-40k plus bonus
Oversee all aspects of Revenue & Rate Management within the hotels. To maximise the generation of revenue for accommodation across the Company; and provide support and guidance for all Reception, marketing and operations team members in delivering this.
* Monitor competitor pricing, and report back with analysis
* Assist sales in all initiatives in relation to corporate or account clients.
* Produce relevant data and reporting to overall revenue.
* Take a leading role in assessing all booking engines to ensure that the guest’s journey is faultless
* Actively take a hands-on approach managing incoming reservations and enquiries
* Actively participate and host the Revenue meetings. Ensure all necessary information is prepared ahead of the meeting and minutes are forwarded by the end of the day of the meeting.
* Work with the Group Operations Director to advise and create an annual budget in relation to accommodation for each property.
* Monitor all offers and promotions in operation, and work with the Marketing Executive and associated support to provide an ongoing review as to their success and value.
* Oversee all reservations policies, focusing on setting consistent and manageable protocols for cut off enforcement, no-shows and cancellation charges.
* In collaboration with Marketing Executive, manage and review online content across all partner websites.
* Assist driving all marketing strategies
* Lead the monthly review of the budget and revenue financial targets.
* Actively review daily financial reports from Front of House teams, ensuring policy compliance and accuracy.
This job would suit a Revenue Manager with a minimum of two years hotel management experience. A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Hospitality Management or business concentration.
· Has excellent knowledge of revenue management concepts, tactics and processes.
· Has excellent analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations based on that analysis.
· Has strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Possesses strong organisational skills in tasks management.
· Is able to work independently in a multi-task environment.
· Is customer focused and enjoys problem solving.
· Is able to make sound decisions with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrates ability to influence change and decisions.
We are now shortlisting candidates now for interview so please get in touch ASAP!
Please email your current CV charley.taylor-
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Charley Taylor- Smith on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Charley Taylor Smith
Job ID: 41950