Group Reservations & Events Manager, Restaurant Group
Salary – £35-40K
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Reservations & Events Manager to join the team and be part of an expanding and growing brand.
The right person:
* Someone who can manage the operational side of reservations; who has worked with all the big systems, is confident with handling those relationships and can lead and own that side of the business.
* Negotiate, set up and manage all the reservation platforms and establish the key blueprint for reservations and events.
* Manage the digital side of reservations on the website, the reservations back office etc
* Standardise procedures across each site and design and implement processes and strategy to drive revenue through increasing covers and sales
* Look after all group bookings and events from initial enquiry, taking clients through the sales process to on site on the day ensuring their event is a huge success
* Ensure all processes are in place, are efficient and are adhered to
* Attend events, welcoming guests and promoting where required
* Help host fam trips, entertain clients and attend networking events and showcases
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience in a senior reservations role within a Restaurant or Group
* Passionate, engaging and ambitious
* Proficient in managing a team
* Driving first class service and standards
* Highly organised, efficient and detailed
* Great communication skills and courteous and professional at all times
* Bubbly and friendly personality
This is an opportunity to join a company with a growing brand, offering progression and development.
Up to £40K
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 49487