Group Recruitment Manager – Europe – £40K
A luxury hotel brand is looking for a Group Recruitment Manager to manage the full end to end recruitment process for their collection of iconic properties across the UK and Europe.
This is an incredible opportunity to work for a luxury collection of hotels with incredible opportunities and an excellent package.
* Develop and manage the recruitment strategy across UK and Europe ensuring the sourcing and recruiting of high calibre staff.
* Ensure the recruitment process is in line with company standards and best practice guidelines
* To actively promote the wider collection of hotels in the company
* Regular travel between hotels
What we are looking for:
* At least 3 years experience in the hospitality industry, ideally 5* hotel
* Pro-active and confident with great communication skills
* Must be fluent in English. French speaking is desirable
* Willing to travel. The role can be based in the UK or Europe hotels
* Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
This is a really exciting role that is looking to move quickly. Please get in touch with your CV now, with interviews taking place asap.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 29091