Group Recruitment Manager 5-Star Hotel
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join an outstanding 5-star hotel collection. The company prides itself on the highest standards of service and commits to tailor service to their guests providing unique experiences.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and driving effective attraction, recruitment and selection processes in line with company brand standards, best practice guidelines and local legislative requirements. The role will promote the hotels and the wider company as leading employers of choice and proactively source the highest calibre candidates in new and innovative ways, from diverse sources.
The role offers fantastic development opportunities and long-term career progression within the company and the opportunity to work for one of the best brands in hospitality.
* Works closely with the recruiting line managers to ensure recruitment is effective.
* Sources candidates for line of business and functional roles across region at all levels.
* Manages key stakeholders efficiently throughout the recruitment process and beyond.
* Builds strategic and meaningful relationships with senior managers across the business, demonstrating the true added value of a Regional Recruitment Manager.
* Creates and manages the region’s progression plan, ensuring that Team Members who are ready for promotion are given the opportunity to apply for suitable vacancies as soon as they become available.
* Monitors labour turnover and retention and develops solutions and initiatives to respond to need areas.
* Evaluates hotel recruitment budgets in conjunction with the HR Director, ensuring that spend achieves the maximum impact for the business and meets hotel/group objectives.
* Routinely uses financial information relevant to their role in order to make sound business decisions.
* Works closely with the Regional HRD and hotel management to highlight and plan peak periods in the business in order to ensure enough skilled resource is in place to deliver high levels of quality and service.
* Attends Careers Fairs and ensures effective promotion of the company as an employer of choice, designing and making use of effective recruitment materials such as leaflets, giveaways and banners.
* Attends Statutory Fire, Health & Safety training and is fully conversant with and abides by all rules concerning Fire, Health & Safety.
We are shortlisting and meeting candidates in our London Bridge Office. Please apply with your CV today.
Please connect on LinkedIn – Vera Isidro Manhoso
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 18699