Group Receptionist, Restaurant Group, London
Group Receptionist, across all London sites
Salary – £35,000
This exciting casual dining restaurant group is looking for a Group Receptionist to oversee all of their London sites.
We are looking for someone to build and lead fantastic teams, standardise procedures across each site and design and implement processes and strategy to drive revenue through increasing covers and sales
* Build a comprehensive and solid reservation structure for all sites to ensure maximum covers
* Develop and build on the relationships between sales, marketing and operations teams
* Continually analyse, report and develop the strategy
* Competitor analysis; staying ahead of trends
* Ensure all processes are in place, are efficient and are adhered to
* Managing the teams and being present on the floor during peak times/days where needed
* Training of the teams to ensure consistency
* Attend events, welcoming guests and promoting where required
* Help host fam trips, entertain clients and attend networking events and showcases
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience managing a large team
* Previous experience in a hospitality environment; ideally restaurants
* Fantastic customer service; always with the customer experience in mind
* Great communication skills and courteous and professional at all times
* Bubbly and friendly personality
Salary – £35K + fantastic benefits and staff meals
Please do get in touch now with your CV and we will be in touch to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
Please get in touch to find out more, interviews taking place asap –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48331