Group Health and Safety Manager – Prestigious Serviced Offices
Our client is a leading luxury brand based around London, now looking for an experienced Health and Safety manager to oversee all their prestigious serviced offices. The Health and Safety manager is expected to keep track of all legislation and ensure a safe environment around the offices at all times.
*Essential Skills and Knowledge
– Experience dealing with risk Assessment and Audits
– NEBOSH Accreditation (Minimum NEBOSH Certificate Preferably Diploma)
– 5+ years experience of managing safety & legislation within a similar business
– Good understanding of H&S risks and provide recommendations for appropriate solutions
– A clear understanding of the latest safety & compliance legislation obligations
– Experience in customer service from a 5-star environment
– Good presentation skills
– Strong audit skills
– Ability to conduct due diligence surveys as part of a sale or disposal process
– Strong safety related experience in managing PPM and projects
– Quality assurance experience, both creating and helping keep the accreditation
* Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Review, develop and implement all aspects of health and safety policy and activity
– Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health and Safety legislation
– Undertake investigations into any accidents which may occur within the contract region.
– Be available on call to respond within a specified time period to any accidents, near misses which may occur within the business
– Liaise with the Property Services and Operations Team, to ensure consistency of approach to Health and Safety across the business.
– Audit site log books and compliance documentation to ensure that all records are up to date and correct.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Vera Manhoso
Job ID: 13449