General Manager – Pre-Opening – 35K
General Manager – New Opening – 35k
We are delighted to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented General Manager to be part of a strong pre-opening team in one of London’s most bustling locations.
We are looking for a hugely personable, experienced General Manager who can create and foster a fun environment for staff to work in while providing excellent levels of service
The restaurant will focus predominantly on Japanese cuisine, cocktails and a grab n’ go concept at lunch.
As General Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary package as well as development on an operational level as the business continues to expand.
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
We are currently shortlisting candidates to put a pre-opening team together by mid-September
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 25673