General Manager – New opening – 40-45K
A new neighbourhood restaurant is looking to hire a great GM before they open at the beginning of October.
The second restaurant from a popular, growing group, we’re looking to find a food and people focused GM who wants to make their mark, take on a new site and run it in their own style.
We are looking for someone with drive, determination and a laid-back approach to stellar service and effortless leadership style.
The restaurant combines fresh Italian food with attentive service and wine across what will be a beautiful main dining room.
As General Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary package, as well as development on an operational level
This is the perfect opportunity for a General Manager to bring energy, style and enthusiasm to one of London’s bustling neighbourhoods.
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills – you will effectively have full responsibility for the site
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train (when required) a front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 27525