General Manager – Neighborhood Restaurant – 32K + Tronc
General Manager – 32K + Tronc – Ealing
We are delighted to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented General Manager to take on a unique venue in West London.
We are looking for someone with style, drive, determination and a laid-back approach to stellar service and effortless leadership.
The restaurant combines predominantly contemporary British cuisine, with friendly, attentive service and organic wine across a beautiful main dining room, with outdoor diring options during the summer months.
As General Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with an extremely competitive salary package as well as development on an operational level.
Do you love food, the London restaurant scene and live and breathe hospitality? Then this is the GM role for you
* Weekly revenue reports to ensure the business is operating economically
* Create service standards and ensure they are implemented effectively
* Recruitment, budeting and staff scheduling
* Staff training
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 29271