General Manager – Monday – Friday – City of London
General Manager – Monday – Friday – Central London
Salary: £40k + Bonus + Weekends off
We are happy to present a brilliant opportunity for a talented General Manager to take the helm at one of London’s premier steak-focused restaurants.
We are looking for someone with drive, determination and a laid-back approach to stellar service and effortless leadership style.
The restaurant combines phenomenal meat, service and wine across an alluring main dining room, with al-fresco and private dining room options.
As General Manager, your hard work will be rewarded with a deeply competitive salary package, as well as the guarantee of a Monday – Friday working week.
This is the perfect opportunity for a General Manager to bring new energy and enthusiasm to one of central London’s premier restaurants whilst enjoying weekends off, a rare work life balance in the London hospitality industry
* Must have proven GM experience within a recognised ‘quality’ operation
* Experience working in a dynamic, high volume environment where the highest standards are delivered at all times by all team members
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be dedicated and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, encourage, motivate and train (when required) a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
We expect to fill this exciting General Manager role by the end of this week. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for further vacancies and future opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21318