General Manager – Mayfair – Indian Fine Dining
General Manager – Mayfair
Strong General Manager wanted for bustling high-end Indian restaurant.
Candidates must have a passion for cuisine and be able to work in a full throttle environment, making split second decisions whilst gaining the respect of your team and leading them form the front.
Must come from a high-end, fine-dining restaurant background and have at least 3 years of experience within a similar role.
* Maintaining an ever-growing standard of service
* Developing the knowledge of your team
* Inspire and motivate those around you
* Build a great rapport with your guests
* Have a contagious passion for all things food and drink
* Oversee the day-to-day duties of the restaurant
* Stock control and back-office tasks
* Opening and closing procedures of the restaurant
* A strong and passionate leader
* Well-polished in appearance
* Great mannerisms
* At least 3 years of experience within a fine dining managerial role
* Knowledge and passion for wine
Please also feel free to connect with Joe Paulinski at Change to keep in touch on industry news and new opportunities.
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit the Change website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Joe Paulinski
Job ID: 45732