General Manager, Luxury Health & Spa Retreat, New Opening,Essex
A Spa and Detox Retreat in Essex is looking for a strong operational GM to run this brand new, purpose built, luxury bedroom retreat opening in September.
They are looking for a GM, who is looking for a new challenge or alternatively a very experienced Operations Manager, looking for their next career move.
This is a key role and the ideal candidate would have extensive experience in the management of luxury/boutique spa hotels who has a passion for health & wellbeing.
Hands on, passionate, charismatic manager who isn’t afraid to get stuck in!
Managing a team of 20+ staff, including a Spa Manager and Head Chef who will report to the GM.
They are seeking a dynamic, high energy individual who can bring significant knowledge and experience as well as demonstrating passion and commitment for this exciting project.
Work closely with the Directors to manage and coordinate all the operational and day-to-day activities for the smooth running of the retreat
Drive sales, maximising client occupancy and revenue; forecasting, budgeting and reporting, ensuring profitability whilst maintaining guest satisfaction levels
Staff management and development; recruiting, inducting and retention, training and development
* Proven track record of successfully managing staff and operations in the hospitality industry.
* Experience of working in a health and well-being facility and/or nutrition.
* Involved in the pre-opening a luxury boutique hotel would be desirable
* Organised, multi-tasker who is able to prioritise workload effectively
* Passionate, driven, self motivator who is hands on and flexible
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Flexible approach to working hours including; weekends and late nights when required
£40-45K dependant on experience + annual bonus and benefits
Accommodation is available on site
Start date – Mid July ready for the opening in September
Please do get in touch now with your CV –
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 42443