General Manager – Independent Italian Restaurant
We are looking for a personable, and talented General Manager to come and join our team in South London.
We operate an Italian restaurant making proper Italian food, in an authentic and planet sensible way. We try to use all of our produce, and have very little wastage, whilst not dropping on excellence and taste!
We have fun with what we do, and started as a pop up a few years ago which leads us to where we are now! Run by good friends with a business mind, we are looking for a general manager who will complement our ethos and drive our standards and business forward.
We have been extremely busy since opening, and it has become pertinent to hire a general manager who is able to oversee all business needs and become a solid steering force in the company.
* A general manager who has had previous experience running a small independent business
* Oversight on all back of house and front of house duties
* Experience budgeting and managing financials
* Management experience of a team of 10
* Diligent with a keen eye for detail
* Friendly and personable
* Excellent at building good rapport with locals / good knowledge of the local area
* Providing 5 * customer service
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £28K Package for the right candidate, if you think this sounds like you, then please do not hesitate to apply today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sadie Barnicoat-Hood
Job ID: 16829