General Manager – High Quality, high volume, all-day dining
This high end, casual all-day dining restaurant in the heart of the West End is looking for an experienced and passionate superstar.
A great opportunity for a hands-on, on the floor manager, with tons of personality and the customer focus at the heart of it.
* Face of the venue with a clear presence on the floor, interacting with guests and maximising covers and increasing revenue
* Tons of personality, engaging and building relationships with guests
* Strong leadership skills
* Hands on team player
* Excellent food & wine knowledge
* Motivate, develop and train the team, leading with passion and by example
* Drive revenue whilst controlling costs
* At least 2yrs experience within a similar role and environment
* Strong organisational skills and multi tasker
* Highest standards of quality and service delivery
* Personality, personality, personality
* Passionate about food and drink and first-class fun, engaging service
* Exceptional customer service skills, always providing the highest standards
* Organised, multi tasker
Salary: up to £50K plus 20% bonus
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 38773