General Manager Gastropub Oxfordshire
An award winning Pub and Guesthouse is looking for a General Manager who can join a small team for the long term and drive the successful business forward.
Based in Oxfordshire, the Inn is a focal point in this small village, seeing huge crowds during the summer due to their outdoor space and bar, as well
About the venue:
* 80 cover indoor restaurant – 140 capacity outside
* 2 bars – indoor and outdoor
* Bedrooms for guests – with more on the way
* Small kitchen team – (4/5 chefs)
* 10 FOH staff both full and part time
* The right person will understand how a country pub works – its clientele, its surroundings, its seasonal differences in footfall and its repeat guests
* Knowledge of cellar management, stock control and menu creation and design
* Hands on – not an office based GM, a floor focused one
* Events and function experience
* Experience in hotels/guest houses preferred as they plan to expand the guest house offering in the next few years.
Please feel free to connect with Conor Daly on LinkedIn to keep in touch!
Change are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given/job title in the subject line of your email.
Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 30299