General Manager – Fine Dining Development – East London
An extraordinary opportunity for a talented General Manager to join a pre-opening team as part of one of London’s most ground-breaking new openings.
We are happy to be representing a company which represents some of London’s most exciting and unrivaled restaurant and hotel developments in their latest venture.
This development represents the opportunity to run a multi-faceted space, from bar to restaurant floor and an outdoor terrace.
* To develop a great Front of House team who have the same real passion for hospitality as yourself
* To communicate regularly and effectively with the Food and Beverage Director
* Staff training and HR; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive continued success.
* Excellent Operational and back of house management skills
* Full financial awareness, and the ability to be proactive and reactive to the needs of the business
* The ability to lead, inspire, motivate and train a large front of house team
* Practical and applicable knowledge of current Health & Safety and Food Hygiene standards
This opportunity represents an incredible chance for a flawless General Manager to join a restaurant in its infancy and help it become one of London’s flagship spaces.
Your exemplary leadership, stellar standards of service and ability to encourage those around you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and first-class benefits.
Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a General Manager in a top London restaurant required
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please follow me on LinkedIn for more career opportunities
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 21459