General Manager – East London – 40k
An exciting opportunity for a talented General Manager to work and grow in a forward thinking, fun and seasonally-driven restaurant in a vibrant part of East London.
Combining amazing food with exceptional beverage pairings, this is the perfect opportunity to work in a unique dining space which marries authentic Central American food with creative small plates.
The restaurant focuses on good food done well, and great drinks to match.
* You will have a huge interest in the London food scene
* You will demonstrate excellent people management skills – get the best out of your co-workers while also encouraging them to work well together
* You will have experience leading busy services, as well as excellent booking system knowledge and general high levels of organisation
* You will be well presented, bringing good energy to help further a neighbourhood feel in East London
* To develop a great Front of House team who have the same real passion for hospitality as yourself and the owners
* The development of the restaurants constantly changing beverage offering, from wine and beer to cocktail menu design and collaboration
* Staff training and HR; ensuring staff receive the appropriate training to help drive the businesses continued success.
An excellent opportunity for a General Manager who aspires to have full operational and financial responsibilities and control, whilst simultaneously leading the Front of House team in a warm, relaxed and friendly manner that reflects the restaurants image.
This is a truly unique and rare opportunity to join a growing team with a fun, independent business. We expect to fill this exciting General Manager role within the next few days. If you sound like the ideal fit for such a great opportunity, get in touch today.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Conor Daly
Job ID: 23918