General Manager, Casual Fine Dining Restaurant
General Manager, up to £60K
This modern and stylish new Restaurant opening is looking for a highly motivated, driven and experienced General Manager to open and run this much anticipated new opening.
This is an amazing opportunity to lead and drive the team, creating a passionate and dynamic team and offering first class standards of service, creating memorable experiences for guests.
* Responsible for the delivery of high service standards; Passion for quality service and offering
* Management experience in a quality restaurant in London
* Analyses guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty whilst maintaining and improving service and guest reviews
* Monitors budget and controls expenses with a focus on food, beverage and labour costs.
* Driving business and achieving revenue targets
* Managing a large team, providing consistent training and development; leading by example and motivating and inspiring the team
* Passionate, engaging and ambitious
* Recruitment, training and development
* Excellent food & wine knowledge
Up to £60K dependant on experience
Please do get in touch now with your CV
The Change Group are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please connect with Helena Ranger on LinkedIn to keep in touch with new opportunities and industry news!
Visit the Change website for full listings of all current job roles.
Contact: Helena Ranger
Job ID: 48225