General Manager – c£40k – Casual All day dining – Kent
We are seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team of this well established, fast paced neighbourhood Restaurant on the Kent/London border.
Only 20 minutes from London Bridge station makes this an easy commute from Central London.
* A professional but fun personality
* Experienced at a Management level within a casual ‘high street’ dining environment
* Strong leadership skills
* The ability to manage a busy ‘Hands on’ service
* Manage & motivate the team at all times
* Identify potential problems before they happen and act accordingly
* Possess excellent Food & beverage knowledge with a passion for wine
* Organisational skills
* A passion to enhance the dining experience
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted
Contact: Gareth Townsed
Job ID: 18209